Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Playtime



My microeconomics test went fairly well( Kitten purrs contedly with herself. Now all I have to do is get ready for the blasted accouting test tomorrow. On a down side, I got 75%(C) on my citiation test. Oh, well, I have A's in the rest of that course so it shouldn't hurt me that much

Breaha might be staying with me Friday! We have a lot of shopping planned. She wants to go to several stores at home and then we're planning to go to.... Not that I have anything in particular to shop for, it's always nice to get out.

Speaking of Breaha, I need to get some pictures of her. The only ones I have I from almost a year ago. If only she weren't so camera shy. I feel a little hypocritical because I hate to have my picture taken too.

Breaha said that she wanted Kitten's research so Kitten sent it to her;). I'm still waiting for her reply. She probably all ready knows all that but I was feeling a little naughty.

I need to wash my hair. I washed it last night but it's still a little oily. Maybe that is what I'll look for Friday. I'll go to different salons and see if they have anything new to work on my flat, lifeless hair.( And makeup, hence the cute pic of a kitty playing with brushes)

Hum, a message was juts left on my phone during Enlgish. I wonder who that can be. (sighs) I'll have to return the call but not just this minute. I know what he wants but I won't and can't. I have to much homework to do and I would just like to stay away from him right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment